Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stupidity and Selfishness

Have you ever noticed that stupidity and selfishness tend to go hand in hand? Occasionally, self-righteousness is seen in their company. Such is the case of a bitch that I used to date in my previous reincarnation when I was young, lonely, and quite stupid myself. I thought she loved me and I convinced myself that I was in love with her until luckily for me, a friend of mine, Victor, who convinced me that I needed to put her through a test. And oh man, she failed miserably in that test. She showed her true colors as a vicious bitch. And I was glad I got out of Dodge in a nick of time. I am now convinced that I am gullible, naive, and stupid old man. I am scared now if any bitch shows affection to me. If anybody does so, I hang tight to my wallet and scan for a nearest exit just in case I am duped again. Let me tell you, women are devious and selfish like hell. You male fuckers out there must always be on guard, you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment