Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sad facts of life

There are three types of thinkers:

1. Those without formal degrees and certificates, but do contribute to growth of human knowledge and societies

2. Those with formal degrees and certificates and do contribute to growth of human knowledge and societies. They should be justifiably arrogant, but usually are not.

3. Those with formal degrees and certificates, but merely regurgitate of what they learned at school and show no independence of thoughts nor real criticism of what they were taught. After leaving school, they don't bother to improve their minds. As a consequence, they show their ignorance, stupidity, and outdated knowledge whenever they open their mouths or pen their "thoughts". I have more than one occasion exposed their ignorance and stupidity in various forums. Very often, these same so-called intellectuals are also cowardly in politics. Cowardice is in their DNA. It is shown in their failure of acquiring updated or new knowledge, their pathetic lack of logic whenever they argue and reason, and in their failure to speak up and stand up and fight even when their fatherland is in danger of being overrun by a historical enemy. All they do is to pontificate and to cover up their ignorance and cowardice. And yet these individuals mistakenly think that people are in awe of their credentials. Au contraire. Au contraire. 

I must confess that I had some therapeutic release in writing the above. As I often state, any asshole that attacks me had better be prepared for a comeback from me. Contempt and hatred are often contagious and reciprocal. I must further confess that I didn't experience any sorrow or compassion when tragedy struck the Simian as I felt it deserved one of the worst punishments meted out to fhe simian race after all the nasty deeds and gratuitous sorrows it brought to other people. Now as I am witnessing first hand the nasty and quite despicable reactions of Verfe, my heart itself is hardening. And I feel that when I die, I will do so with a sardonic smile instead of tears in my eyes. Call me unforgiving and petty-minded, call me vengeful, call me anything you wish, but don't can't call me hypocritical. I am what I am. Fuck with me, and you have to pay a price, sooner or later. I don't go around attacking people willy-nilly, but counter-attacking has always been my trademark.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment