Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've got all pissed off!

A hypocritical, sex-starved, and cowardly asshole made some snide remark about me, getting me all pissed off and losing any lingering respect for him. I am tempted to use my "pretentious", ponderous, and preposterous prose to expose his cowardice, petulance, and salaciousness. I literally want to piss on his head. In fact, if I could, I would inflict pain and suffering on the little prick. But I am controlling myself and waiting for a right moment. I probably will have to wait for a long time. My mind is amazed at the depth of my anger. Is there not any improvement in my little heart? Where is the understanding and the compassion that I've been preaching and pontificating? The lesson here is that feelings are not static. They fluctuate constantly. They rise and fall in accordance with a person's internal moods as well as with the external stimuli. His fake nature is palpable through his words. The way he expresses himself and the choice of his words reveal his despicable, sneaky, cowardly, power-hungry, respect-craving nature. But enough about the asshole. Now to the more sublime subjects.

1. I think we humans all have a fierce, albeit mostly agonizingly mute abd unvocalized reaction to the loneliness we find ourselves in this world. To live us to struggle against the feelings of being misunderstood and uncared for. Marriage is the socially-sanctioned institution of conferring an illusion that we are no longer lonely. Life is a struggle and a process to be comfortable of who one is and of being alone. The Other(s) should only enhance and complement and complete us, but not to exploit and dominate us.
2. I think it is within our right to seek revenge, to redress a wrong done to us. Of course, it's far better to forgive and move on, but sometimes we have to take the trouble to exterminate the vermins masqueraded as humans.
3. "Sooner or later we begin to understand that love is more than verses on valentines, and romance in the movies. We begin to know that love is here and now, real and true, the most important thing in our lives. For love is the creator of our favorite memories, and the foundation of our fondest dreams. Love is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places. And this radiance that never fades, this mysterious and magical joy, is the greatest treasure of all -- one known only Thomas a Kempis, 1379-1471
4."Take time to be kind"


(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment