Friday, February 4, 2011

It's time to say goobeye to demons

The following are words (modified and condensed by me) of Sam Chauhan, a motivator, aka mind coach, known within a limited circle. He enjoys success and respect. For what they're worth, I am sharing his words with you. I realize you, like me, are too old and too blasé for trite and pop sayings, but enlightenment has no age or statutes of limitation. Thoughts could take possession of us and drive us to success or ruin. It's up to us to pick the thoughts that govern our lives. Buddha himself was known for uttering the immortal words: we are what we think (actually what he said was a tad longer. I just condensed his saying):

1. I attract positive people and positive things in my life.
2. Good things happen to me everyday.
3. I trust myself.
4. I do things according to the best of my ability, but I am not hung up on the outcomes.
5. My thoughts are powerful. They have an effect on my body, my mind, and how I feel.
6. Today is going to be a day filled with learning experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment