Sunday, December 12, 2010

When Death so near...

When Death so near, why are you no seer?

The words I am about to express
They were once I caressed so I could impress.
But, no more, my love. No more. 
Ever since you expectorated your frustrations and resentments with so much venom 
that they caused me yawn with boredom.
I once thought there was a morsel, a crumb, a faint trace of nobility in you, but your words established without a shadow of a doubt that you were just a plain vixen, a virago, a shrew, an old, ugly, lonely bitch howling your frustrations away as the night wore on, even if the moon was not full and there were no winds to carry your loneliness to the valley beyond your mountain of solitude.
You were condemned to be by yourself. I have turned my back on you, and for good, since I couldn't cope with your crudeness and crassness. 
I could not and would not put up with the barking and howling, the screaming and yelling.
You should have known words said in whispers carry more weight.
Tender, reasonable, calm words are always more effective than venomous, hurtful words dripping with cheap sarcasm. 
I will be silent, not only to you, but to all canines and bitches and cowards and hypocrites like you. 
My silence will speak of my contempt and my disappointment. 
Soon, you will be gone from this planet. And many like you will follow you and return to the dirt and dust, with which you and they have so much in affinity. 
Actually, I was very calm in writing these words. 
No rancor. 
No bitterness. 
Just a recognition of reality for what it is, just recognizing you for who you are.
A new dawn of consciousness just arrived. 
For me. 
I have wasted too much of my time with the likes of you.

Wissai

No comments:

Post a Comment