Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cowards, Cowards, and Cowards

Cowards are everywhere. The more noise they make, the more cowardly they are. I cannot stand cowardly noise makers anymore. I want them to put their self-professed love for Vietnam where it counts, like some concrete action such as putting their damned names in the Declaration against the bullying acts of China. No, a simple act of defiance against China like that is way beyond their capability. Instead of being honest and admitting that they were too cowardly to put their names in any document of protest, they rationalized that declarations were not an effective means to combat Chinese imperialism. They forgot to tell us what the effective means were, after all we, the overseas Vietnamese, possess no army. Our voice is our only weapon. The truth was that they were too yellow and chicken-hearted to fight. They preferred getting on the internet and talked nonsense or pontificated about sex or trafficked in gossip. Now one of them tried to lecture me by urging me to integrate more and denigrate less. I will denounce and denigrate all those cowards till the cows come home. I countered to the hypocritical "lecturer" by posting a quick reply in the forum that he had better practice what he preaches. Not too long ago he preached that he was against declarations and petitions because he deemed them to be "infertile". In addition, he and the Monkey denigrated my efforts and those of like-minded individuals in putting together the Declaration ( he put in all kinds of negative arguments to dissuade others from signing in the Declaration). I sternly reminded him in my reply to him that inconsistency is the hallmark of a scoundrel.

The Monkey is back to his favorite tricks of name-calling and rehashed, nauseating, nonrhymed lines of nonsense. How fucking tiresome! How unimaginative! How fucking repetitive! I already knew the bastard did not have an ounce of creativity in him. Now he confirmed that by posting the same nonsensical lines of "poetry" (sic!) about going up the mountain to be a recluse and about horses and water buffaloes loving to seek animals of the same kindred spirit. Now I truly know the meaning of the word "revolted". I was physically revolted when I saw his rehashed tricks. What a fucking animal! That is what he is. He is only good for fucking and nothing else. Even so, perhaps he is no longer able to fulfill that role anymore because he once posted a "poem" in the forum about his sexual impotence. Yech! All animal and no mind, and not much sex either.

Sandi was too fucking dumb to understand the purpose of my posting the email about the insights of Sam Chauhan. If she could not understand such a simple message, I would not expect her to understand more subtle thoughts and intricate arguments from me. Maybe her English is not good enough to grasp the nuances of my words. It's time for her to take a remedial course in Basic English even though she is a native speaker. Apparently she didn't have the aptitude to comprehend written English yet. However, ironically enough, she had the gall to call my letting off steam repetitive chattering. Here we had a case of a willfully self-delusional creature who got lost in the wilderness for such a long time and who was fortunately rescued by me, now is calling me indulging in chattering. Now she is lecturing me on the nature of reality! How funny and how droll! I just cannot understand some creatures. They are beyond my imagination. Their inane remarks are way off the left field. Like the Monkey, Sandi is another pathetic example of being a stranger to oneself. Individuals like the Monkey and Sandi are simply deficient in self-awareness or maybe moral courage, that is to say, the ability to see one's shortcomings. Instead, they expend their energy in covering up their sense of inadequacy by lashing out at people like me who make them feel uncomfortable of themselves. That's their damned fault for messing with me. They should know that an attack on me will invite a fierce counter-attack. Fuck them! Enough about these animals. I have done enough throwing up for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment