Monday, October 20, 2014

Magic quickly took to flight after it barely began.

Magic quickly took to flight after it barely began.
You had made me believe that I would be your man, 
That you would always be by my side.
Little did I know to you love was a game of seek and hide

Now whenever I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks
Since I know you were the type that made my knees go weak.
I wonder why things turned out that way
And why you didn't want to stay.

Now there's a throbbing pain in my heart
For all I know, we're forever apart.
Still, I won't forget the love you gave to me, 
The love I thought that would forever be.
Where are you now, my precious lady friend?
Where is the love I thought that would never end?

Wissai
October 19, 2014
canngon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment