Monday, September 30, 2013

Knowledge and Truths

Knowledge and Truths

The assholes that I know all are very annoyed that I don't show them any respect in spite of their "advanced" degrees and money. They are too stupid to realize that to me, degrees and money and status in life don't mean shit. Higher values like integrity, extensive and varied knowledge about the world, and deep honesty, not facile hypocrisy, are what earn my respect. 

Compared to me, the assholes are woefully ignorant of history, religion,  logic, philosophy, and languages, linguistics, sociology, anthropology, psychology, ethology, and political science, and yet they think they are "educated". To me, outside of their field of specially, they are ignorant bastards and assholes and don't impress me at all, not a bit, not a fucking iota. 

Right now I am reading a scholarly book ("Zealot") about Jesus, whom I always considered an ambitious, odd, deluded, fanatical unlettered guy, and not at all a figure of some link to divinity as his followers stupidly, very stupidly, and fervently believe. I never respect humans who believe in the nonsense and the absurd because these humans are emotionally and intellectually weak and have to rely on superstitions and stupidities, instead of reason and logic, to deal with problems. There is nothing more revolting to human dignity than self-deception. These so-called humans are not interested in knowledge and truths. I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment