Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some Like It Like This

-No, I don't care if you are coming back to me. No, I'm taking it back. Of course, I do, but I'm not putting pressure on you. I'm leaving it up to you. All I know is this: I love you. You're an incredible man, a rare man. And I don't think I will meet another one like you. In fact, I know it's highly unlikely I will fall in love again. If you're not coming back, I still love you and cherish and treasure the memories that we had. I believed you when you said you loved me. And I believe you still. You do whatever you feel is right for you. I only want the best for you. And I do want you to be happy.

-Oh baby, what a speech!
What a soul!
My heart bleeds
It now has a hole
Because of what you just said.
Don't turn away your head.
Come here!
Let me hold you as I did the first time
When we both heard our hearts chimed.
I'm leaving, but my heart stays.
I love you always.
Trust me, I'll find a way to come back to you.
Don't be blue. My love is true.

Wissai

No comments:

Post a Comment