Friday, January 7, 2011

You can run, but you can't hide from prying eyes.

Yes, you. That's right. I mean you, potty-mouthed, loud, insecure, inferiority complex-laden little twit. I am surprsised you still hang around. Somebody told me you had dropped dead out of the heavy burden of envy and ignorance. I remember you once pointed out an architectural style of a church and pontificated that it was Gothic. That prompted me to ask you what about Romanesque and Baroque and Islamic architectural styles and how different they were from one another and from Gorhic. Your facial expressions drew a blank, showing pitiful ignorance. When we first met, you were anxious to show me how knowledgeable you were. You expounded one wild, woolly hypothesis after another, based on flimsy facts and ignoble ignorance. I just went along to keep the conversation going in order to see how far your ignorance extended. You were abrasive, impolite, rude, lying, dishonorable, and selfish. In other words, a piece of garbage. Finally, I couldn't stand you anymore. I let you and the world know how I thought of you. But you were by no means rare. There were and are many like you. The more I looked at you and the likes of you, the more I felt good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment