Sunday, August 22, 2010

My blog and the blogs of others

By chance I read a blog of somebody and I was blown away by the abundance of photos and signs of normalcy. There is not a single photo in my blog because I just don't fucking know how to post photos there. I am a computer illiterate. All you guys see here are words and more words. I am a guy into words. They are my friends when I am disturbed. I don't drink nor smoke weed nor have sex nor go out when I feel disturbed. I write instead. And I fantasize and I dream of that impossible dream of mine. The dream is so sweet and impossible that I cry sometimes. Then I close my eyes, call softly the name of the person in my dream and I visualize and I wish for things that could have been and could be. And I feel better and better. My heart would beat more slowly and my eyes would get misty from crying and I would fall asleep , wishing, really wishing things would work out eventually, probably when I turn 110 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment