Sunday, August 22, 2010

It Is What It is

Boy, it is what it is. There's no use denying it. Just accept it is what it is and move on. The problem with this world is that dogs and monkeys pretend to be humans while humans act like canines and chimpanzees. There is no social order anymore. Every living organism acts out of character. Every Dick, Tom, and Harry run away from truths and rely on empty words and false logic so they can get some sleep at night. What for, I wonder. There will be plenty of time to sleep later. Just when I thought a sophist just died, another one appeared on stage and mouthed off nonsense. My goodness, how naive and gullible I was. Why can't we just say as little as we can and stop being impressed with ourselves? I would have never imagined such an utterance was made. I thought I was a brash, cocky, rudely arrogant son of a bitch, and nobody could be more obnoxious than I was, but I was unexpectedly surprised. I really was. That would tell you I knew nothing about dogs, monkeys, assholes, masturbators, and motherfuckers out there in the real world. I had a sheltered life.

No comments:

Post a Comment